Careers at Management Recruiters of Berkeley
As an Account Manager you will be helping companies grow and enhancing individuals' careers by recruiting top quality candidates and placing them in companies with critical staffing challenges.
- Call prospective employers to introduce our services.
- Call prospective candidates to introduce them to opportunities that have been developed through your marketing efforts.
- Manage the placement process from introduction of candidate to client through offer and acceptance.
- Assist in building a good team.
- Take personal responsibility for your success and use the tools provided to build your business.
- Unlimited income - we offer extremely aggressive commission packages that typically out pay our competition by two or three times with no cap. Your earning potential is limited only by your drive and ambition.
- Huge customer base - as part of the world's largest network we have an unparalleled depth of customer relationships that can be readily developed further.
- The most comprehensive and proven training program in the business.
- Take your career to the next level and manage your own desk.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in business-to-business sales; recruiting experience a plus.
- Desire to have unlimited earning potential that is commensurate with your effort.
- Comfortable developing relationships over the phone.
- Resiliency necessary to handle the rejection that comes with any sales position with superior cold calling skills.
- Highly competitive nature.
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach and the ability to act quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Internet-savvy to perform targeted Internet research/searches identifying candidates to meet objectives.
- Ability to manage situations in a professional and tactful manner.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
Compensation - Commission Based
Project Recruiter works as part of a team with Account Managers in identifying, qualifying and recruiting talented candidates that meet the needs of our client companies. The ideal Project Coordinator is people-oriented, with high energy and a sense of urgency - a "big-picture" thinker who can multi-task. This is an excellent opportunity to get a start in the exciting work of executive search and recruiting.
- Work with Account Managers to identify and qualify candidates.
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex Internet searches and research.
- Mine a wide variety of resources (job boards, data bases, networking, referrals, etc.) for qualified candidates and provide timely and innovative sourcing results.
- Communicate directly with candidates as necessary, depending on the level of search, to screen and arrange interviews.
- Prepare recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- A strong, positive business philosophy based on integrity and ethics.
- On-line and at-your-pace training, providing excellent opportunity for skill development.
- A team-oriented, positive and fun working environment.
- Excellent support services - staff, technology and recruiting resource, including an extensive network.
- An opportunity to collaborate with over 4,000 recruiters in 800+ offices.
Base compensation plus incentive-based bonuses and benefits.
- Excellent communication skills: a large portion of the day is spent on the phone - a strong phone presence is a must.
- Ability to be an effective team player.
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism.
- Proven success in either sales or the recruiting industry is preferred.
- High level of energy, outgoing personality and an insatiable desire to succeed.
- General computer/Internet literacy, including MS Word and Outlook.
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent experience preferred.
Compensation - Base + Commission
Mark Howard, CSM
Management Recruiters of Berkeley
2150 Shattuck Avenue, Suite 600
Berkeley, CA 94704